THIRD-PARTY RISK MANAGEMENT
The Information Security Team can hold up your division, team or faculty to recognize and diminish cyber risks related to using third-party services and providers who handle customer’s information.
Cyber Risk Advisory
THIRD-PARTY RISK MANAGEMENT
What you need to know
Most cybercriminals are looking to take valuable data that they can benefit from, including credit card numbers, bank account information, social security numbers, etc. If your organization stores or processes this valuable information, you could become a target.
Once they access the vendor’s network, they will regularly attempt to move all through their network to check whether they can discover a route into yours. Hackers use a strategy called pivoting and it’s using a compromised device to access other devices.
If you don’t have the proper security controls setup, then you cannot even detect that a breach has occurred. The hacker could conceivably sit on the networks for days, weeks or even a long time until they get the credentials to need to pivot on to your networks.
What we offer
CEREIV offers a suite of Third Party Risk Management-Vendor Risk Management services to analyze, control the cyber risk affecting your organization or business, your information, your activities, and your reputation.
- Governance and Policy Development services guide your organization through the different hazard, regulatory and audit prerequisites; validate your organization’s risk desire and Third-Party Risk Management-Vendor Risk Management program components, and identify or implement critical improvements so you have genuine feelings of serenity knowing your Third-Party Risk Management-Vendor Risk Management program is compliant and effectively managed.
- Maturity Assessments, Training and Awareness service, validate the overall development of your organization’s Third-Party Risk Management program, including ongoing partner training and awareness, and help your organization recognize material holes and opportunities for development.
- Pre-Acquisition Risk Assessment services decide intrinsic risks related with your affected processes prior to vendor selection and contract execution, assess vendor third/fourth gathering controls to alleviate the risks, distinguish issues, negotiate issue remediation plans and exit methodology, draft contract language, and give a target perspective on leftover risks and seriousness of risk exposure to inform management.
- Issue Identification and Remediation services give a realization of third/fourth party issues and material changes, validate seriousness, encourage chance alleviation and issue remediation, monitor resolution status, and confirm the satisfactory conclusion.
- Periodic Risk Assessment services guarantee your third party compliant for the duration of the life of the relationship, based on the current span of work and contractual terms, administrative rules, regulatory guidelines, and viability of third/fourth party controls.
- Third and fourth Party Monitoring/Reporting services recognize changes and threats before they cause misfortune or harm to your organization, its sensitive information and reputation guaranteeing a comprehensive, compliant and properly recorded Third-Party Risk Management program. Our analytics experts and the usage of leading Third-Party Risk Management systems assist your organization to foresee and proactively manage risks by effectively monitoring critical vendors, contracts, internal and external threats, and administrative changes.
Cereiv’s Third-Party Risk Management team understands and Manage risk by real-time, on-demand, and constant evaluation of the most critical security risk pointers by the third party, View security issues for each and every third party and spot prospective exposures and root causes to be addressed, Effectively demonstrate risk control quality to controllers and standards bodies, Organize endeavours based on both technical and business esteem, and Assign risk assets to where they are required most – high-value, high-risk third parties.